Private Practice Neurology Group Position in Metro Location
Have you been looking for AUTONOMY and a stable thriving private practice?
Established private practice affiliated with renowned 501c3 health system of over 1,200 employed faculty and staff and more than 230 providers.
Join highly regarded and exceptionally well trained physician colleagues offering an established patient base, very nice office, knowledgeable staff, experienced practice management, great equipment and excellent payer mix.
* Relocate to one of the largest cities in the state.
* A regional center of banking, commerce and the energy industry.
* University college campus offering degrees in 16 areas of study.
* Home to a number of museums, symphony orchestra, and touring Broadway shows.
* Enjoy the mountains, fly fishing, hunting, biking, hiking and skiing.
* No state income tax, low real estate taxes, great neighborhoods and home options!
* Excellent flexible schedule.
* MGMA benchmarked base salary plus partnership and equity options if desired.
* Egalitarian productivity model which recognizes ancillary revenues.
* $100,000 of hospital paid student loan forgiveness.
* $160,000 of potential additional government funded student loan forgiveness.
* Paid relocation, CME and full benefits.
* Practice General Neurology or focus your practice specifically on your subspecialty interests.
Please call me, Peter Cebulka, today directly at 866.465.9777 regarding inquiries into the position, or respond with your CV to email@example.com expeditiously for consideration. I look forward to speaking with you. Reference JO-1701-2239.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: $100,000 of Student Loan Forgiveness
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and websi...te are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.