Orthopedic Surgery Positions with Group in Metro Location
Established hospital employed group practice affiliated with renowned 501c3 health system of over 1,200 staff and more than 230 providers.
Join highly regarded and exceptionally well trained physician colleagues offering an established patient base, very nice office, knowledgeable staff, experienced practice management and great equipment.
* Relocate to one of the largest cities in the state.
* A regional center of banking, commerce and the energy industry.
* University college campus offering degrees in 16 areas of study.
* Home to a number of museums, symphony orchestra, and touring Broadway shows.
* Enjoy the mountains, fly fishing, hunting, biking, hiking and skiing.
* No state income tax, low real estate taxes, great neighborhoods and mountain home options!
* High base salary and lucrative wRVU productivity model.
* Full benefits, CME, retirement, malpractice, paid relocation, etc.
* $100,000 of hospital paid student loan forgiveness.
* General Orthopedics, Hand Fellowship or Trauma Fellowship trained surgeons with willingness to participate in low volume call rotation of 1:8.
* Immediately available candidates and those completing training in 2018 are both encouraged to inquire.
Please call me, Becky Casias, today directly at 770-643-5546 regarding inquiries into the position, or respond with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org expeditiously for consideration. I look forward to speaking with you. Reference JO-1701-2239.
Recently trained and ABOS board eligible, or board certified orthopedic surgeons. Must be willing to do general and some light trauma. Subspecialties that would be complimentary to the existing practice would be foot and ankle, sports, total joints and adult reconstruction. Spine surgery position is not available.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: JO-1701-2239
About Jackson Physician Search
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and website are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.