| Make the most of every moment –it’s the heart of our philosophy and mission at Capital Caring. |
As an innovative and world-class national leader in hospice care, Capital Caring provides more than 400,000 days of home-based care per year throughout Northern and Central Virginia, Washington, DC and Prince George’s County, Maryland. In addition to this home-based approach to optimizing advanced illness care, Capital Caring has three state-of-the art inpatient centers for intensive advanced illness symptom management – Arlington County, VA, Loudoun County, VA, and Washington, DC – with one additional center opening in Prince George’s County, MD, 2017.
As evidence of the continued growth and development of Capital Caring both in size and scope, we have expanded and are looking to hire Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physicians to support our services to multiple communities throughout the Washington, DC Metro Region.
Our medical staff come from respected programs and fellowships across the country including Northwestern, Cleveland Clinic, and George Washington University. Our medical staff enjoys the diversity of work environment, access to state of the art programs and intellectual challenge, as Capital Caring features:
- An average daily census of more than 1,100 hospice patients across the DC Metro area – DC, VA, MD
- 15-bed inpatient unit in Arlington, VA, 21-bed Adler Center for Caring with state of the art c-arm/ pain clinic, 14-bed Capital Caring Center in Washington, DC
- Hospital based consult services at 7 local hospitals, including the largest academic hospital in both Washington, DC and Northern Virginia
- Five community-based outpatient palliative care clinics
- An ACGME-accredited physician fellowship program in existence for 7+ years (4-5 fellows per year)
Our physicians have the opportunity to practice in home and long-term care hospice, inpatient hospice, outpatient palliative care, and combinations of these practice options that will ensure the professional satisfaction of the individual. We also offer great benefits - with flexibility to choose the health and welfare plans to best meet your needs!
For additional details and locations - please visit the Capital Caring website to learn more.