St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., is seeking additional Urgent Care physicians for its urgent care centers in NY’s Capital District. These are exciting opportunities to join established and new urgent care centers. Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, existing patient demand, and a physician friendly environment.
St. Peter's Urgent Care, has three full time positions available (and one part time) for immediate placement in the following locations:
Saratoga Springs, NY: This site is new and will share its space with one of our family practices.
East Greenbush, NY: This site is a recently renovated site with strong demand. It too shares a space with one of our largest and most established family practices.
Troy, NY: This site is recently renovated and is located in busy shopping district, with a local community college across the road. It also shares space with one of our established family practices.
Albany, NY: This full service site is located in the heart of a corporate park and near a large university. This role is part time.
All of these positions enjoy no call, flexible scheduling, and a wide variety of care, including some limited occupational medicine. On site lab services are available as well as x-ray and diagnostic imaging services. Open 7 days a week, the existing centers have strong annual volume. Each location is easily accessible to patients, with online appointments available.
Find out more and apply online at www.sphp.com and www.sphpma.com
These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available.
COMMUNITY DESCRIPTION: Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY’s Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. A stable economic setting; we have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State. The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs. The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor’s, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.) Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY’s Tech Valley.
- To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating, and countless scenic vistas
- To the East: Vermont and the beautiful Berkshire Mountains in western Massachusetts
- To the South: the historic and amazing Catskill Mountains, home to excellent skiing, camping, great fly-fishing, and hiking locations
- To the West, the beautiful Mohawk Valley & Central Leatherstocking Regions, home to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown
- Albany is centrally located: New York City: 2.5 hrs. Boston: 3 hrs. Montreal: 3.5 hrs.
- Albany is easily accessed via the NYS Thruway, Albany International Airport, and Amtrak
Come find out why Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of “America’s Best Places for Business and Careers”, and one of “America’s Best Places to Raise a Family” and why Brookings has described Albany as one of its “Strongest Performing Metro Areas,” why Portfolio.com calls Albany one of its “Best Markets for Young Adults,” and U.S. News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its “Best Places to Live” in the nation. And Livability.com calls Albany one of its Best Cities for Entrepreneurs for 2016.
Find out more at: www.albany.org, www.albany.com, www.capitalregionchamber.com, www.techvalley.com, www.renscochamber.com, www.visittroyny.com, www.saratoga.com.