| The Jones Memorial Hospital Medical Practices are recruiting for full-time B/C or B/E Pediatrician, or Combined Internal Medicine & Pediatrics (Med/Peds) physician with a strong focus in outpatient pediatrics and newborn nursery. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to high quality patient care, collaboration and professionalism. |
About the Opportunity:
- Our medical practices include eight offices and a variety of subspecialists
- You will join an office with three Physicians and a Nurse Midwife
- Position responsibilities include shared call, and the complete spectrum of outpatient newborn, infant and pediatric care
- This position includes a clinical appointment with the University of Rochester Golisano Children’s Hospital that includes access to all pediatric subspecialty care
- We offer a generous compensation package, including guaranteed salary, a full range of benefits, health and malpractice insurances, as well practice profit sharing opportunities
- The Wellsville area is located in a geographic Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) and can qualify for National Health Service Corps (NHSC) loan repayment as well as for Doctors Across New York (DANY) loan repayment assistance.
About Jones Memorial Hospital (JMH) & The University of Rochester:
Jones Memorial Hospital, affiliated with the University of Rochester, is located in beautiful southwestern New York, approx. 90 mi. south of Rochester. JMH is a 70-bed acute care facility serving all of Allegany County, as well as western Steuben County and northern Potter County, PA. You will enjoy the countryside, four seasons, a community of stately homes & low cost of living! Wellsville Country Club is one of the finest 18-hole courses in western NY. Nearby Alfred University & Alfred State College are home to many cultural events and artists.
Rochester is a vibrant, mid-sized city w/ the culture & atmosphere of a larger city. One of the nation’s top academic medical centers and children’s hospital, URMC forms the centerpiece of the University’s health research, teaching, patient care & community outreach missions.
For further details please contact:
Karol G. Marciano
Associate Vice President, Regional Provider Network Development
University of Rochester Medical Faculty Group
601 Elmwood Ave, Box 706 / Rochester, NY 14642 / Ph: 414-704-6578