PRACTICE WHAT YOU BELIEVE
The future of health care is happening today at Kaiser Permanente Southern California. By pursuing new breakthroughs, promoting proactive care and employing innovative technologies, we’re giving our physicians the tools they need to create a healthier tomorrow for everyone. As part of our practice, you’ll be working in a progressive environment that encourages cross-specialty collaboration, professional autonomy and work-life balance. If you want to work at the forefront of our industry, consider the following opportunities:
Per Diem Openings in Los Angeles, Orange County & West Los Angeles
At SCPMG, you'll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
Kaiser SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 60 years
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
- Partnership eligibility after 3 years
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at http://scpmgphysiciancareers.com. For questions or additional information, please contact Glenn Gallo at: (800) 541-7946 or email Glenn.Gallo@kp.org. We are an AAP/EEO employer.