Seeking Family Medicine Physicians:
We are searching for Family Medicine Physicians for our Pomona and Covina sites. We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Signing bonus
- Full malpractice coverage including FTCA coverage
- Medical & dental coverage at no cost to full-time physicians
- Offer flexible schedules
- NO inpatient
- NO weekends
- NO after-hours calls
As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we are an NHSC Loan Repayment Site.
For more information about East Valley, please visit our website at www.evchc.org. Please send CV to Claudia Garcia, Medical Staff Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary scale is competitive in the local job market and commensurate with experience.
- East Valley has been deemed an approved site for loan repayment through National Health Service Corps (NHSC) and the Steven M. Thompson Physician Corps Loan Repayment Program through the State of California.
- Reimbursement for License, DEA, and Board Certification renewal fees after 90 days of employment.
- CME allowance of both 40 hours and $800 per calendar year for CME activities.
- East Valley offers a benefits package that encourages long-term commitment. All full-time employees are eligible for the following coverage the 1st of the month following 30 days:
* Medical coverage through Kaiser Permanente.
* Dental coverage through Sun Life Financial Dental.
* Vision coverage through EyeMed.
* Long-Term Disability coverage
* 403b Plan with 3% match
- East Valley also provides:
* Malpractice insurance for all providers through the FTCA (Federal Tort Claims Act) through the Federal Government, and also coverage through our own broker at $3M per incident and $5M aggregate.
* Clinic-related services provided on-site include dental services, behavioral health counseling, phlebotomy, limited x-ray, and retinal scanning.
* All Providers are relieved of any responsibility for billing and collections.
East Valley is proud to be the medical home to thousands of individuals across the San Gabriel and Pomona valleys since 1970. We provide medical, dental, and behavioral health services to medically underserved individuals and families.
We seek to recruit and retain high-quality physicians by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package while providing a work/life balance, within a collaborative and innovative team setting, while also making a difference in our communities.
To provide access to excellent health care while engaging and empowering our patients, employees and partners to improve their well-being and the health of our communities.
High Quality Services – We will provide quality services that meet the needs of our patients. We will pursue continuous improvement in everything we do.
Excellent Customer Service – We are committed to being the preferred provider of health services in the areas we serve.
Integrity – We will be honest and responsible in dealing with patients and coworkers and the communities where we serve.
Accountability – We are accountable, individually and in teams, for our actions and results.
Safe Environment – We will work in a safe manner that promotes the health and well-being of all individuals.
Profitability/Fiscal Responsibility – We are dedicated to earning financial returns that will enable us to grow and enhance our value to our communities.