UPMC Susquehanna, located in Williamsport Pennsylvania, nationally acclaimed for clinical quality and patient safety, for providing a full range of patient services in outstanding facilities, and having extensive knowledge in rural health care delivery, is seeking a full time Wound Healing provider with an interest in Medical Director leadership.
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm, no call
- 2 HBO chambers, 1 Tcom, 5 treatment rooms, computers in every room
- Adjunctive Therapy includes: total contact casts, NPWT, compression wraps, HBO Therapy, new wound technology & products
- EMR – Wound Doc and Soarian Clinicals
- Inpatient consults 2/days per week and skilled nursing consults on an as needed basis
- Overview of Infusion Center and collaboration with CRNP's
- Full complement of staff
- MGMA competitive compensation with medical director stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Medical Malpractice and tail coverage
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Comprehensive health care package w/ retirement
The city of Williamsport offers a central and convenient location for travel, wide-variety of all outdoor recreational activities, dynamic cultural events, local regional airport, and strong school and housing options.
If you are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Deborah Montgomery, Provider Recruitment, Susquehanna Health Medical Group
570-320-7696 (office) 570-419-4994 (mobile) firstname.lastname@example.org