| Pediatric Hospitalist – Suffolk County, NY |
The Department of Pediatrics at Northwell Health and the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Hospitalist to join our growing program in New York. This academic pediatrics opportunity will involve working primarily at Southside Hospital in Bay Shore, NY, with rotations at Cohen Children’s Medical Center in New Hyde Park.
- Academic position with teaching responsibilities and opportunities for clinical research.
- Supervision of Pediatric Residents in inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Mentoring of residents in research and quality improvement projects
- Position is integral part of the Cohen Children’s Medical Center hospitalist program
- Attend administrative and academic meetings
- Rotating duty at Cohen Children’s Medical Center for several weeks a year
- Lead role in developing clinical protocols
- Academic appointment at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine commensurate with experience.
Southside Hospital is a 341-bed hospital with physicians, nurses and staff who provide health care services in all medical specialties. Our centers of excellence include Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neuroscience and Women’s Health.
Northwell Health includes 21 award-winning hospitals and more than 450 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Academic appointment with the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine is commensurate with credentials and experience.
For further details or to apply please email; Romaine Walton, Senior Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.