The Eye Institute of West Florida has an immediate need for a comprehensive ophthalmologist to join our rapidly expanding practice. Come work with providers that include fellowship-trained, board certified specialists in Cataract, Refractive Surgery, Glaucoma, Cornea, Retina, Oculoplastics, and Comprehensive Ophthalmology. Recent resident/fellowship graduates as well as experienced practitioners are welcome.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Generous Income Guarantee
- Health Insurance
- Partnership Track
- Rapidly growing practice
- Patients available now
- Practice locations which are new and equipped with latest technology
- Access to state-of-the-art practice-owned ASC
- Participation in clinical trials & research
- Participation in academics if desired
Welcome to Tampa Bay:
- Cultural Diversity
- Sports: Rays, Buccaneers, Lightning, Yankees & Phillies Spring Training
- Busch Gardens, Nearby: Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios
- Beautiful Beaches & Water activities: Fishing, sailing, diving
- Many championship golf courses
- Museums, Concerts & Broadway Shows
- Great municipal airport with easy access to anywhere
For additional information about the practice please see our website at www.eyespecialist.com.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please forward a C.V. and cover letter to Kris Richards, Administrator, at Kris.Richards@eyespecialist.com.