Private Practice Neurology Group Position in Metro Location
Established private practice affiliated with renowned 501c3 health system of over 1,200 employed faculty and staff and more than 230 providers.
Join highly regarded and exceptionally well trained physician colleagues offering an established patient base, very nice office, knowledgeable staff, experienced practice management, great equipment and excellent payer mix.
* Relocate to one of the largest cities in the state.
* A regional center of banking, commerce and the energy industry.
* University college campus offering degrees in 16 areas of study.
* Home to a number of museums, symphony orchestra, and touring Broadway shows.
* Enjoy the mountains, fly fishing, hunting, biking, hiking and skiing.
* No state income tax, low real estate taxes, great neighborhoods and home options!
* 9a-4p schedule with 4 day work week and Fridays off.
* MGMA benchmarked base salary plus partnership and equity options if desired.
* Egalitarian productivity model which recognizes ancillary revenues.
* $100,000 of hospital paid student loan forgiveness.
* $160,000 of potential additional government funded student loan forgiveness.
* Paid relocation, CME and full benefits.
* Practice General Neurology or focus your practice specifically on your subspecialty interests.
Please call me, Peter Cebulka, today directly at 866.465.9777 regarding inquiries into the position, or respond with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org expeditiously for consideration. I look forward to speaking with you. Reference JO-1701-2239.