Providence is calling a Nurse Liaison (Home Infusion, Day Shift, 0.9 FTE) to Providence Infusion and Pharmacy Services in Seattle, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
The Clinical Liaison will be working in an office located at the UW Medical Center.
A successful candidate for this position has a very strong nursing background and would be comfortable with a large amount of coordinating.
This position will see patients and families for educational purposes, but the majority of time is spent coordinating discharges which includes getting orders from Pharmacists, MDs and working with Social Work, coordinating doses and working with our intake department.
In this position you will:
- Function in a dual role performing duties of a liaison and clinical Registered Nurse (RN).
- Create and maintain positive customer relations for home infusion and other in-home services programs.
- Provide direct nursing services and case management related to infusion therapy for patients in the home, hospital, clinic, or alternate living site.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Utilize software programs for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- One (1) year of acute care nursing experience
- Current Washington State driver's license and automobile insurance
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Home health or home infusion experience
- Prior sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in nursing principles and practice of intravenous therapy (IV)
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Infusion and Pharmacy Services in Tukwila and Spokane, Washington provides pharmaceutical services to patients in communities throughout Washington, Alaska, Idaho and Montana. Patient safety, patient satisfaction, and clinical outcomes are our priorities. Our services include nutrition and pharmacological therapies to patients in their homes or in our Ambulatory Suites, disease management and related specialized infusion therapies, and clinical nurse, pharmacist, and nutrition consulting and support services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: IV Therapy
Req ID: 140089