Where you work matters\! Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Manager Nutrition Services \(1\.0 FTE, Day Shift\) to work for Nutrition Services at Swedish Issaquah in Issaquah, WA\.
The Nutrition Services Manager is responsible for directing and coordinating the operations of the Issaquah Nutrition Services department, including finances, purchasing & receiving, retail café, catering, clinical nutrition services, production and sanitation\.
In this position you will:
- Provide leadership, an environment that promotes teamwork and customer satisfaction, and ensure standards of service
- Develop and implement quality plans for the campus
- Collaborate with the Director of Nutrition Services and Clinical nutrition manager to assure patient needs and goals are met
- Execute menus, recipes and pricing
- Assist in the planning and implementation of special events
- Interview, hire, train, develop, supervise, evaluate and recommend change in status of employees
Required qualifications for this position include:
- BA/BS degree from a 4 year college or university \(Equivalent food service experience in a leadership, supervisory, or management role may be substituted for education requirement\)
- 5 years supervisory/management experience
- Minimum of 5 years food service experience
- Current State of Washington Food & Beverage Service Worker's Permit
- Food Safety or HACCP training Preferred
- Experience in a healthcare setting
About the Issaquah Campus\.
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different\. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Administrative Support \(Clinical\)
Req ID: 150927