Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Foundation Administrative Assistant to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Full time, 1\.0\. Day shifts\.
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational institution required\.Two years college\-level course work in business administration, office management, secretarial training or related field required\. An equivalent combination of education and experience based on the essential functions of the position may be used in lieu of the two years college\-level course work\.
- Five years office/secretarial/administrative support experience required\.
- Experience with a variety of software applications, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat required\.
- Experience in a medical office/hospital setting and/or legal office/law firm and medical terminology/and/or legal terminology preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties i nclude, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Foundation Administrative Assistant you willplan and perform office functions to assure smooth, timely and efficient operation of the Development Offices; Serves as a liaison between the Senior Management, Board members, community, providers, directors, nursing and ancillary staff to facilitate an effective flow of information; Relieves CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, FOUNDATION and other key members of Development/Foundation of clerical and administrative duties; Prepares correspondence, minutes and reports; performs data entry, accounting and financial reporting functions for Foundations of the SE Washington Service Area and supports the Mission and Vision of Kadlec Regional Medical Center and its subsidiaries\.
- Providesadministrative and project support\.
- Plans and performs complex administrative office duties and project facilitation/coordination; requiring considerable independent judgment\.
- Coordinates the contracting process, including the preparation and/or revision of contracts, contract addendums and/or leases, as well as the completion of contract checklists and contract summaries, and interacts with legal counsel or representatives\.
- Develops agendas and meeting packets and records and prepares meeting minutes for various high level meetings\.
- Handles highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion\.
- Composes edits and types correspondences, prepares newsletters and reports, as necessary\.
- Receives and greets providers, caregivers and visitors; responds to questions, comments or concerns; explains programs, policies and procedures within scope of authority\.
- Sets up and maintains files as applicable\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Provide safe compassionate care\. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way\. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Job Category: Foundation
Req ID: 153994