Senior Administrative Assistant \(1\.0 DFTE, Day Shift\) to work in Neuroscience Administration at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA\.
The Senior Administrative Assistant plays a vital role on the Administrative Support team, demonstrating the Swedish values of patient\-centered care and service; respect, caring and compassion; teamwork and partnership; continuous learning and improvement; and leadership\.
In this position you will:
- Professionally represent Swedish Medical Group in a positive and friendly manner
- Engage with a variety of contacts inside and outside SMG in order to obtain or relay information and arrange meetings
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conferences, interviews and appointments as necessary
- Receive and process communications such as correspondence, reports and memoranda
- Ensure all forms of written communications are accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner
- Review and screen visitors and telephone calls
Required qualifications for this position include:
Graduate of a Secretarial Program or college level coursework and equivalent work experience required\. AA degree preferred\.
- Minimum of three \(3\) years of job related experience including responsible administrative work supporting a high level executive in a major organization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs \(Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint\)
- Health Care experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb writing ability; skilled at proofing, editing and drafting non\-routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to perform semi\-complex calculations, monitor budgets and develop and oversee maintenance of record keeping and filing systems
- Ability to utilize complex computer programs and platforms
- Ability to be flexible and effectively re\-prioritize by changing schedules and deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality customer service
About Swedish Medical Group
Swedish Medical Group \(SMG\) is a successful, performance\-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across 108 primary care and specialty care clinics\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Administrative Support \(Clinical\)
Req ID: 152411