Phoenix Children’s Hospital (PCH) and the Division of Hospital Medicine are seeking pediatric hospitalists interested in exciting careers in academic hospital medicine as we continue to expand our clinical programs and advance our academic endeavors. Our highly collegial Division, composed of over 45 faculty across two sites, nurture a variety of clinical, educational, quality improvement and research interests.
Current recruitment efforts are focused on filling: a nocturnist position at our main campus and community hospital campus at Mercy Gilbert.
PCH is a freestanding children’s hospital with a level 1 trauma center and comprehensive subspecialty care. Our division is actively involved in investigator-initiated and multicenter research, as well as quality improvement initiatives. We host an established, vibrant, 2-year hospitalist fellowship program. Our faculty also play an integral role in medical education for PCH pediatric residents and medical students from the University of Arizona and Creighton University.
We are looking for leaders, scholars, educators, and committed clinicians to join our dynamic Division of Hospital Medicine. Ideal candidates for these positions include experienced Hospitalists and fellowship graduates. Opportunities for career advancement are outstanding.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, vacation, and CME. All candidates must be general pediatric board eligible/certified.
Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the U.S. with over 300 days of sunshine!
Interested individuals should send a Curriculum Vita and cover letter to:
Phoenix Children’s has provided hope, healing and the best healthcare for children since its creation in 1983
With a medical staff of nearly 1,000 specialists, Phoenix Children’s is one of the largest pediatric healthcare systems in the country, and the most comprehensive children's care facility in the state. We provide inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 75 subspecialties.
To meet the needs of our growing community, we continue to expand, adding new top physicians, world-class programs and state-of-the-art facilities.
We provide hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their families.
Phoenix Children's will be the premier regional pediatric center in the Southwest, nationally recognized as one of the best for pediatric care, innovative research and medical education. We will:
- Offer the most comprehensive pediatric care services in the Southwest, providing a full range of services solely dedicated to children.
- Be recognized for innovative research supported by leading clinical trials of new treatment and diagnostic methods.
- Be recognized for providing advanced education and training for... clinical providers.
- Be known as an effective advocate for Arizona’s children.
- Family-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first, and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaboration within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that sets the standard for pediatric healthcare today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best services in the most cost-effective way
Strategic Areas of Focus
Growth: Phoenix Children’s will grow by expanding service lines; enhancing geographic coverage; aligning with physicians, hospitals and networks; expanding research and academic programs; and improving financial performance.
Integration: Phoenix Children’s will become a clinically integrated organization aligned with physicians and organizations committed to improving quality across a full range of care while effectively managing the total cost of care.
Quality: Phoenix Children’s will identify and implement changes that continually improve clinical quality, patient safety and customer service, using evidence-based best practices.