Phoenix Children’s has an opportunity for a BC/BE Pediatrician to join one of the most respected teams in the region in serving children who are suspected victims of child maltreatment, with the Division of Child Protection.
- Child Protection Pediatrician Provide expert subspecialty care in the inpatient and outpatient setting as a member of the Division of Child Protection
- Play a significant role in serving as a resource for Phoenix Children’s and Maricopa County
- Maintain and expand services at Phoenix Children’s and Maricopa Medical Center as well as three advocacy sites ChildHelp Children’s Advocacy Center of Arizona, Southwest Family Advocacy Center, and Mesa Family Advocacy Center
- Work with a child protection team of Pediatricians, Nurse Practitioners, dedicated Forensic Interviewers plus excellent support staff in a manner that fulfills the strategic goals of PCH while complying with state and federal laws and accreditation standards related safety and risk management
- Help facilitate the advancement of the SANE RN program
Desired Skills & Experience
- Board Certified Pediatrics
- Board Certified/Eligible in Child Abuse Pediatrics is preferred
- Fellowship trained and/or significant interest in child protection
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a CV with cover letter. Letters of reference may be requested.
Phoenix Children’s is one of the Nation’s largest pediatric health systems. It comprises Phoenix Children’s Hospital–Main Campus, Phoenix Children’s Hospital–East Valley at Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, four pediatric specialty and urgent care centers, 11 community pediatric practices, 20 outpatient clinics, two ambulatory surgery centers and six community-service-related outpatient clinics throughout the state of Arizona. The system has provided world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families for more than 35 years. Phoenix Children’s Care Network includes more than 850 pediatric primary care providers and specialists who deliver care across more than 75 subspecialties.
Phoenix Children's provides world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, we provide care across more than 75 pediatric specialties. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their... families. They embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients in the region.