The Atlantic Maternal -Fetal Medicine team is seeking to hire a Perinatology Physician to the team. The highly trained team is expanding due to the growth and market expansion. This role will collaborate with the Womens Health team and report in to the Chair of OBGYN and the Director of Maternal/Fetal Medicine.
1. Supervision of care and direct care to high risk and normal OB/GYN patients.
2. Outreach consultations and visits to support hospitals.
3. Development and support of continuing efforts for quality improvement for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
4. Care to transport patients.
5. Direct care to high-risk patients.
6. Consultation with members of Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology for high-risk patients (co-management).
7. Assessment of fetal status for perinatal Diagnostic Testing Center.
8. Leads the high-risk OB Clinic
9. Performance of variety of administrative functions by serving on committees as designated by the Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and/or the Director of Maternal/Fetal Medicine.
10. Teaching, supervision and evaluation of residents and students.
11. Preparation and presentation of Grand Rounds and Conferences.
Board certification (or eligibility) in Obstetrics and Gynecology with sub-specialty board certification in Maternal/Fetal Medicine.
Atlantic Health System is at the forefront of medicine, setting standards for quality health care in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the New York metropolitan area. Powered by a workforce of almost 17,500 team members and 4,800 affiliated physicians dedicated to building healthier communities, Atlantic Health System serves more than half of the state of New Jersey including 11 counties and 4.9 million people. The not-for-profit system offers more than 400 sites of care, including 8 hospitals: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Childrenas Hospital in Morristown, CentraState Hospital in Freehold, and Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute in Madison, NJ.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.