General Surgeon to join Successful Employed Practice as Core Faculty within ACGME Program
UHS of Delaware, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Type: Full Time
Salary: Spring Valley Hospital Medical
Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: 1088862
General Surgeon to join Employed Practice and participate as Core Faculty within General Surgery ACGME Program
Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in general surgery.
Leadership and teaching responsibilities in an ACGME-Accredited general surgery GME program, within the last 3 year
Active Board Certification
Proven success in leadership/censorship of residents
You will join a surgical practice and conduct clinical care 80% of the time, while participating as Core Faculty in the general surgery residency the remaining 20%
Being part of the Core Faculty within the General Surgery Residency Program requires leadership, organization, operation, and general administration of the Residency Program sponsored by UHS - one of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, with 400 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers across the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.K. As we continue to grow, we stay focused on making health a positive and local experience.
Core Faculty assists to establish the strategic direction of the program and is responsible for the standards, quality and reputation of the program. Core Faculty is expected to integrate the General Surgery Residency Program with physician practices and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality, and promotes an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.