Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in the state of Texas and one of the largest in the U.S. Working at Baylor Scott & White Health is more than a job. It's a calling.
We’re proud of the national and local recognitions we receive. It means our efforts toward healthcare excellence not going unnoticed. Baylor Scott & White is the most award-winning not-for-profit health system in Texas. At the heart of our System, we celebrate excellence in nursing. Our entities recognized with Magnet designation for American Nurses Credentialing Center include 12 facilities:
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital – Dallas
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Hillcrest
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Irving
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – McKinney
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano
- Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital – Plano
- Baylor Scott & White Temple Region
- Baylor Scott & White – Austin/Round Rock Region
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Supporting your health and well-being.
Our people make it possible to achieve our Ambition and we are proud to invest in their health and well-being. When you join us, your comprehensive coverage begins immediately and includes:
- Physical: Medical, dental and vision coverage;
- Financial: Retirement savings, tax-free spending and savings accounts, and back-up childcare discounts;
- Emotional: Employee assistance program and an exclusive mental and behavioral health support line;
- Social: Paid time off (PTO) and the ability to sell/donate PTO during our annual campaign;
- Professional: Tuition reimbursement and more!
Visit BSWHealth.com/Benefits to learn more about all we have to offer.
We’re proud that our people not only work here, they receive care here, too. More than 83% of our employees are currently enrolled in one of our medical plans!
Committed to working for better healthcare.
Every day, our team members bring unique talents, a passion for innovation and a deep Commitment to those we serve. We empower each other to create healthier communities and deliver safe, high-quality and care across the State of Texas.
With more than 51 hospitals, 800 access points, a health plan and an award-winning research institute, you’ll have endless opportunities to make your mark on the future of healthcare. At Baylor Scott & White, you’ll be joining a team that’s committed to better.
We serve faithfully
We treat members, providers and each other with compassion and care.
We act honestly
We approach everything with integrity, creating an environment of respect and trust where we always do the right thing. Even when no one is looking.
We never settle
We bring our best, every day. We push ourselves with a drive to be the #1 rated private health insurer in Texas.
We are in it together
We work together, sharing and seeking out different perspectives for the greater good.
Providing for the healthcare of our communities is more than a job or career or even a business. To us, it’s our Mission and our purpose, with our doors open to everyone who needs us and everyone who wants to serve.
As a purpose-driven organization, we believe that our Mission is incomplete if we fail to make all individuals feel welcome and included, respected and valued. In recruitment and hiring, in training, promotions, compensation, and benefits, each of us is entitled to fairness, equal treatment and open communication.
Our blog offers a fresh take on what real-life healthcare discussions look like, because with better conversations comes better healthcare. We provide health education, career advice, and inspirational stories from people like you and from the people we serve. Visit ScrubbingIn and subscribe to get the latest updates.
Founded as a Christian ministry of healing, Baylor Scott & White promotes the well-being of all individuals, families and communities.
Are you ready to join us on our Mission and commit to better? Learn more about our virtual interview process below to get started.
Guided by Our Core
Our 49,000 employees and 7,800 physicians are guided by Our Core, which showcases our Mission, Values, Ambition and Strategies.
When you join us, you’ll be invited to make a Core Commitment that connects how your unique talents advances our Ambition for the benefit of those we serve.
Back to Top
College Station, Texas
Round Rock, Texas
Hospitalist - Ft. Worth
Fort Worth, Texas
Horseshoe Bay, Texas
Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician
Physician HTPN- Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery
Set up a Job Alert
to be notified when Baylor Scott & White Health posts new jobs.